Saturday, August 04, 2007

FUNERALS SUCK BIG TIME!

Sigh... So many things to blog about but so little time. Thought of many interesting topics but there's just no time to compile it. Exams are coming soon. That sucks big time too! Final Project due next week. Not started yet. MARVELLOUS! *prays for multiplication of time and more wisdom*

As the topic goes, will be attending a funeral tomoro morning. ALready had 2 memorial services for the past 2 nights. One of dad's cousin passed on in a FREAK bike accident. He was very close to us especially us kids. I'm sure all of us felt it. He always made a point to buy us something for our birthdays when we were younger. Nowadays, he just sends us SMS wishes. To me, its the thought that counts. Its amazing that he remembers all our birthdays. Thinking of that, my birthday is coming and it had hit me real hard. I tear every time I think about it. He has a heart for us the kids. *prays that Ah Thong koko will be rejoicing in the heavens right now*

Sigh.. What a tragedy. No one expected this. If you read the chinese papers, there's one accident that happened in Seremban yesterday. It involves a bike and a trailer. Yes, that's him. Can anyone find the link for me? I think its in almost all of the chinese papers. Unfortunately I dont read chinese papers. Just send me the link if you found it.

Triple sigh.. I guess that's about it for now. I just wanted to let go of something here. Thanks for reading/listening.

Till then, take care and God bless!

p.s. Pray for peace and strength in the family.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin