Tuesday, August 28, 2007

HARD ROCK CAFE, KL & MR HO'S FINE FOOD

This is entry is much about food, food and MORE food!

Celebrated my cousin, Dhiren's birthday on the 19th at Hard Rock Cafe. All of us were there for dinner. This was my 2nd time there. My first was umpteen years back which I don't recall when.

So anyway, ordered myself some BBQ ribs. Sorry I cant remember what is it called but it was GOOD! I swear by medium-well for all my steaks. If its too cooked i.e. well, it will be a bit too hard. But if its too rare, then it will be a bit bloody for my liking. Then again, I will still eat whether is it rare or well or whatever. =P

Desserts wise, we ordered to share. We ordered a Hot Chocolate Fudge with Ice Cream and an Apple Crumble sorta thing. It was utterly GOOD! Especially the Chocolate one. *yummylicious*

Here are some pics ripped from Geri's. Enjoy!

My strawberry *something* drink

The main course, BBQ ribs. It was HUGE! I had a problems finishing it.

Beloved family members

Me trying to enjoy my ribs!

This is a picture of us, grandchildren with our beloved grandma! WE LOVE YOU! Btw, Dhiren is in RED.


Here comes the dessert!

Hot Choc Fudge with Ice Cream!

Apple Crumble with Ice Cream as well.


As we were having dinner, watching the MU match, Uncle Darma decided to bless all of us kids with a t-shirt from the Hard Rock Merchandise Shop. I picked the Classic Leather Trim Tee.

This is how the t-shirt looks like. The Hard Rock Cafe words are of leather


Then last Sunday night, we had dinner in Mr Ho's Fine Foods in Mid Valley. This is in conjunction with my Uncle Darma's birthday.

What a scrumptious meal we had. It was basically all the BABI(pigs) in the world you can find.

If you don't know, Mr Ho's Fine Foods sells mostly pork stuffs. From hams to sausages to ribs to bacons to roasted pork(siew yuk) to many many other pork-y stuffs.

I arrived late together with Wei Shin and Angie. We ordered a Mixed Grill set, a plate of roasted pork, an extra plate of BBQ ribs and then a plate of Carbonara myself. In the end, I ended up eating only the meat and ta pau-ed my Carbonara. There were just too much pork, so I feasted on it with my best PORK-mate, Wei Shin.

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures on this. This is because, my digi cam was out of battery and my handphone transformed.

It transformed from THIS to.......











THIS!


After dinner, we headed to Haagen Daaz for dessert. Muahahaha.... What a *SINFUL* night!?!?! Had a scoop of Macadamia Nuts ice cream. I couldn't even finish it. Too much for that night.

Anyway, it was 2 MARVELLOUS nights thanks to 2 SCRUMPTIOUS meals!

Till then, take care, God bless! =P

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin