Wednesday, August 22, 2007

TAG-GED, MERDEKA!

I've been tagged, by Yatz..

Here are the rules:

1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've tagged, and to read your blog.


8 Facts/Habits of Me, Myself and I

1. I was born in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. Hence, I'm proud of my "05" in my IC! :P

2. But I have been in KL/PJ more than half my life. 15 years to be exact.

3. Sleeping is my 2nd nature. I can sleep anywhere, anytime, anyhow I want.

4. I spent my entire schooling life in ALL BOYS schools. BORING I know. Ok la, 1 year in co-ed school during Form 1 that's the famous SMK Dato Lokman, KL.

5. I sleep with the Fan and the Air-Con on. Because I'm too lazy to get up and on the fan when it gets too cold at night. :P

6. Night life started when I was 15. That was the year I learnt to drive as well.

7. I love cars more than anything else. Anything about any car. OK la.. I confess, God is #1.

8. I have been in tertiary education for 6 years now. And I'm still trying to get a Degree. I did A Levels, I have a Diploma in Telecommunications & Computer Engineering, and I can't wait to complete my degree.

That's 8 facts/habits about myself.

Who am I supposed to tag now? I guess I'll not TAG anyone. If you feel ling revealing your habits, just copy and paster this into your BLOG.
____________________________________________________________

Well, this semester has just ended. I finished my last paper today. Indeed it was tough. I hope I'll manage to pull through.

4 subjects this semester, 2 project based, 2 exam based. Hoping for an 'A' from one of the project based subject. Hehehehe....

MERDEKA for now. Unfortunately, it will only last 2 weeks(almost). The new semester starts again on the 1st week of September. Sigh...

Will be working next Tuesday with PDQ. Yea! Events ROCKS! If not wrong, it is a cocktail function by Talisman Energy. Should be big, held at Mandari Oriental, KL.

That's about all I have for now.

Till then, take care, God bless!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin