Saturday, August 18, 2007

MOVIES GALORE, SCHMOOZE-D!

Like the title go, been in a movies galore these 2 days. Well, watched Transformers on Wednesday night. I know, I'm SLOW! What to do? I couldnt find any time for it for the past 2 months or so since the movie came out. None the less, I enjoyed it much! I'd been refraining myself from any dialogues regarding the movie ever since it came out. Everytime ppl talk about it, I'll politely walk away(YEAH RIGHT!). Hehehehe... A great movie indeed. Though the movie characters look much much different from the classis ones. Its still good! Bumble Bee is cool! So is the Mustang police car! Oh yah! Not to forget, Megan Fox is HAWT!!


Isnt she OH-SO-HOT~!@#$%^&*??

Then yesterday, I watched 2 movies! Watched Rush Hour 3 in the afternoon. To me, its just so-so. The jokes are funny but the whole movie is similar to Rush Hour 1 and Rush Hour 2. The story line is the same. The jokes are similar. Overall, a nice movie to watch, chill and laugh about. No regrets!


Watched Disturbia after that. Quite an OK movie as well. Its a thriller. Not much actions until almost at the end of the show. Same actor as Sam Witwicky in Transformers, with a CUN chic as his girl again(he's damn LUCKY!). This time its Sarah Roemer. She could be the reason youi want to watch the movie. Hehehehe..


Another !@#$%^&*( HOT thang!*ouch*


Oh yeah! I've been Schmooze-D by Angie!


This is what Schmoozing means;

You’re eligible for this award is due to your natural ability to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection. You effortlessly weave your way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way.
You don’t limit your visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. You are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship. All in all, you’re a Good Schmoozer!!

WAH!! *bangga*kembang* Hahahaha....

Can I exchange it with cash?

It’s not exchangeable with cash and no trophy either! Congrats! you truly deserve it! And thanks to my dear friends! So wait no more, now it’s your turn to award 5 other bloggers with the Power of Schmooze Award! Let’s rock the blogosphere!!!
The next 5 bloggers who will be awarded are ...................

1.Yatz
2.Jen Ni
3.Mei Yii
4.Pei Wen(Crunchy)
5.YOU(actually I have no idea who else to Schmooze!)

That's about it for this much delayed post. Another TAG to do. That will be after my exams this Wednesday!

Till then, wish me LUCK, take good care and God bless!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin