Saturday, October 04, 2008

wEtwEtwAtEr's LUNCH - Banana Leaf at Sri Paandi

It has been a long time since I food blogged.

Was out to church yesterday then to Restoran Sri Paandi for a scrumptious meal. What else is better than dipping your 5 fingers onto some rice "banjir-ed" with good spicy fish curry, variety of vegetables, crunchy papadam and potato chips and a freshly-fried-out-of-the-wok chicken. Fwah!!! Heavenly!

Photobucket
A sinful lunch served on a leaf!

Anyway, Restoran Sri Paandi is located in Section 13,PJ near the University Hospital. Yeap! The controversial one if you know what I'm talking about.

Photobucket
No, you did not see anything wrong. 3 restaurants with the same name.

The one I went is the one on the right(corner) and the one on the left(air-conditioned branch). The middle one is another shop who uses the same name.

After lunch was some chill out session at Starbucks @ Three2Square.

Photobucket
My drink-of-the-day Green Tea Frappucino Blended Cream without Whipped Cream. AWESOME!

p.s. Jess, I'm still waiting for my Green Tea Latte. Quick get your @$$ down here! Or should I storm up? Hmmm...

Till then, take care and God bless!

3 comments:

TheJessicat said...

-I DID NOT SEE ANYTHING-

=P =P =P

Charlie said...

ROAR i saw my fav drink

wEtwEtwAtEr said...

jess : i wonder why?

nath : is it? then y jess couldnt see anything? ahahaha...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin