Saturday, October 04, 2008

wEtwEtwAtEr's LUNCH - Pork Mee in SS15 with Innit Bloggers

This afternoon, out of an impromtu planning this morning a few bloggers met up for lunch at Restoran Pomander, SS15 Subang.

Actually, this is not the 1st time we came here. This place serves superb Pork Noodles. Yeap! The famous one in Subang.

Just the usual pork noodles with lotsa pork meat, minced meat and pig spare parts. WooHoo!! Spare parts y'all!! Ahahahaha... Excuse me, getting a bit excited here. LOL!

Anyway, what makes this place special is the soup. Its different from others. And it is REALLY good!

Photobucket
The bowl made-in-heaven...

Photobucket
It goes well with these. Chilli padi and extra "zhu yau zha"! LOL!

Today's lunch was attended by;

Photobucket
Acey and OhMeGod

Photobucket
Sherrymint and SueMeIfYouCan

And of course, myself.

Photobucket
What a meal it was! Does this picture explain SATISFACTION? I think it DOES.

Till then, take care and God bless!

6 comments:

John said...

Shat... that first picture really did me in man...

Let's go! Second round!

Venessa ♥♥ said...

Sapsapsui ^^ *hugs

Chan Pui Mun said...

woottss ! i wanna join next time, okayyy ? haha.

btw, don't hate me lah. sobsob.

wEtwEtwAtEr said...

john : jom! but i have been having that quite often. LOL!

ven : hey ven! *hugs*

muncake : sure! fast fast come! i will hate you until i get my ice cream.

Sue Me said...

wtf? since when my pic is taken? you never tell me. i want to pose mah. ISH!!

test said...

ISK ISK MANA BOLEH TAK AJAK THE DEMON LORD!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin