Monday, July 16, 2007

BLOGGER'S BOOZE! 21ST JULY 2007



Hey people! Been missing for quite sometime. Well, I was at Cambodia last week, just got back last Saturday. It was a very fun, eye-opening trip. Updates on the trip will be coming soon as I'm currently back to hectic uni life. Assignments and tests!



Anyway, like the title says, there will be a blogger gathering held this Saturday, 21st July. Its called the BLOGGER'S BOOZE. It will be held this Saturday, 21st July at Modesto's Hartamas Walk, Hartamas Shopping Centre. The BOOZE party begins at 9pm and as usual, till LATE! For more information and a map to the place, please visit the organiser, Daniel@Gallivanter.or go directly to the post by clicking on the link above.

Hope to see many of you bloggers there!

By the way, there was actually another blogger's party held last week. Unfortunately I couldn't make it. For more, head over to Elaine@MiccObaYb. There are loads of pictures there. And they pretty much spelled F-U-N!


Till then,

p.s. Updates on Cambodia are coming very soon! Let me finish my assignments and my tests 1st ok?

Take care and God bless!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin