Friday, July 20, 2007

I've been tagged by Ah Yiing to write on the following:

1. Food you hate --> I believe there's NONE(I think).

2. Fruits that you hate --> Again, I think there's NONE. Though I prefer not to eat some e.g. Pineapple.

3. Veggies that you hate --> I dont hate it but I prefer not to eat it. Chinese Cabbage.

4. Celebrities or people that you hate --> People who are more FAMOUS than me? LoL... Just kidding. I dont hate anyone but I dont like hypocrites, backstabbers & "smart-alecs".

5. Event/Incident/Situation that you hate --> When something goes wrong, farewells, deaths and things like that.

6. TV Shows or Movies that you hate --> I dont normally watch TV. Well, I'm not a DRAMA freak neither do I hate them. Well, like everyone says, The Bold & Beautiful is BORING! I remember watching this on TV when I was 13 yrs old(I think) and its still on going. Hmm... Its been 10 years!!!

7. Type of Music that you hate --> Trance, Techno, Irritating songs, Sleepy songs, Heavy Metal(to me, they are not music but plain NOISE)

8. Household chore that you hate --> ALL!

9. Things you hate about the world --> The world being UNFAIR!

10. Things that you hate about yourself --> I hate myself for all the wrong things I have done and the failures I have been through. Then again, all those are lessons learnt in life.

FUH! I guess after doing this tag, I need to LOVE more than HATE.

Do I have to tag people in return? I guess not! "Do lit" if you feel like doing it!

Till then, take care and God bless!

p.s. Yea I know, I still owe you guys alot of pics! Soon x3!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin