Friday, June 08, 2007

Thursdays = Ladies' Night = Maison = HANGOVER!


Shit! I'm feeling weird now. This is the 1st time I'm feeling this. After drinking quite a lot just now, getting a bit high and all, now I couldn't sleep. Yea! That's why I'm here blogging at 6a.m. I've been tossing and turning on the bed for 2 hours and that made me more "high" than drinking. LoL... Feeling DIZZY. I always thought you would sleep like a PIG after drinking. Well, that used to happen to me but I'm now wide awake. Tried all the remedies like drinking warm water, even HOT water but still... So I gave up tossing and turning and I'm here blogging about the experience. LoL..

Let's talk about the club. It was f@#$%^g packed! It was raining when we reached and we thought there would be less people but it wasn't. Opened a bottle, took almost 1 hour to just look for a table. Finally, some dudes, they had 2 tables near the stage and they let us have one of it. So, we were seated right beside the stage. Not a good place to seat on the ladies' night(well, in a way its good also la). Everyone walking pass us, banging our table and rubbing our @$$3$ just to get to the podium. Well, the better part was the girls on the podium and going towards it. Hehehehe... Anyway, it was so packed that we had no place to move. So instead of dancing, we only looked like we were miming. LoL.. Got fed up, just seated around and oogle at many God's BEAUTIFUL creation. Be it on the podium or around us. What an experience! They come in all sizes and packages. Hahahaha... Walked around the club, met a lot of familiar people. See you guys there again one of these nights.

I guess that's about it for now. Sorry no pics taken as my beloved phone couldn't take any nice shots at all. Its about time I get a K810i for myself. Its camera rock! Good for taking pictures in the dark too.

Till then, take care and God bless!

p.s. Planet Shakers anyone? Gimme a buzz if you're coming aight?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin