Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I'm so BORED sitting at home!

Parents are away having FUN in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I didn't want to go but looking at my conditions now, how I wish I was there having fun with them. Taking the river rafts, visiting the small town, oogling at pretty Sabahan chics(this is OPTIONAL!) and many more. Any of thos is better than staying home.

Lately, my family has been going holidays frenzy! They have been to like 4 holiday trips in the period of 6 months.

It all began before Christmas last year where all of us drove up to Penang for FOOD! As we were coming down from Penang, we stopped by Cameron Highlands for their weather and their not-sweet-but-sourish strawberries. The weather in Camerons is not like what it used to be anymore. I remember the last time I went there like almost 10 years ago, the weather is so cold! Even in the day where the sun is shining, you need to have a jacket on. Needless to say, in the night, it was freezing cold. But this time around, the weather was so so only. Its still cold but not that cold anymore. In the day, you could actually feel the sun not so much of the cool breeze anymore. At night, its just cold. Jackets are not needed anymore. Sigh... From there, on the way home, we stopped by Ipoh town for dinner and their ever famous White Coffee.

Next up, was a trip to Genting Highlands. This was during Christmas. We were there to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday. All the kids had fun in the theme park. I tried on the *new* Flying Coaster too. An enjoyable ride I would say but the cushion thing you lean on is DARN smelly. Smells of sweat from all the Toms, Dicks and Harrys that went on the ride. What a dissapointment! But it was too late, I was already strapped on and moving upwards. All I could do was to forget about the smell and enjoy the ride.

Then, after Chinese New Year this year, all of us headed to Pulau Redang. This island is very very reccomended! If you want to experience the kind of sea or beaches you see in the TVs, this is the place to go. The sea is so blue and clear. Its so clear that if you walk into the sea until the water reaches your chest level, you will still be able to see your feet clearly. The sand on the beach is so fine. Just by thinking of it, makes me wanna go back there! Not to forget the snorkelling trips they bring you to. All sorts of sea creatures that you will get see with your own eyes! The experience is just HEAVENLY!

Yup! That was the 3rd trip and now, for the 4th, they are all at Sabah without me! :(

What an EMO way to end the post but yeah . . .

Till then, take care and God bless!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin