Monday, September 24, 2007

TAGGED! *HEADSHOT*

Was tagged by Angie to do this. :)

They don't seem to have a name for this. I'll name it THREE!

Three names you go by?
1. Kelvin
2. Kok Tseng
3. Mashi(maro)

Three physical things you like about yourself?
1. My Mouth (for the spoken words and the laughter)
2. My Hands (for all the things I've done)
3. My Eyes (for its cuteness! *LoL*)

Three physical things you don't like about yourself?
1. Height
2. Weight?
3. -

Three parts of your heritage?
1. My Looks (mum)(they say?)
2. Thick hair (mum)
3. -

Three things you can't stand?
1. Beng-A-Fied people
2. Show-offs!
3. Exams?

Three things that scare you?
1. Height? (A bit)
2. Food? (Too much cant finish)
3. Scary movies

Three of your favourite shows?
1. Top Gear
2. Fifth Gear
3. Chinese Dramas

Three of your favourite Japanese animes?
1. -
2. -
3. -

Three of your favourite current songs?
1. Beaituful Girl - Sean Kingston (Its getting a bit irritating though)
2. Beautiful Girl's Reply - Jojo
3. Hairspray OST

Three movies you can watch over and over again?
1. -
2. -
3. -

Three movies you would like to watch?
1. Impak Maksima (Just to laugh about it)
2. Knocked Up (Not in the cinemas as its been insanely CUT)
3. I Now Pronounce You, Chuck and Larry

Three of your everyday essentials?
1. Handphone
2. Cash
3. Car

Three things that you are wearing right now?
1. Shorts
2. -
3. -

Three things you want in a relationship?
1. Loves God
2. Able to laugh as much as I do
3. Independent

Three physical things about the opposite gender that appeals to you?
1. Character
2. Looks (must be decent la!)
3. Car (Hahaha.. Kidding)

Three bad habits?
1. Laziness
2. Lzziness
3. Laziness

Three of your favourite hobbies?
1. Studying
2. Revising
3. None of the above

Three careers you're considering or currently pursuing?
1. Sales
2. PR
3. Engineering (NOT!)

Three places you want to go on vacation?
1. Australia
2. Europe
3. Krabi

Three kid's names you like?
1. -
2. -
3. -
(Haven't thought that far yet!)

Three things you want to do before you die?
1. Tell people about Jesus
2. Tell my loved ones I love them a lot
3. Visit the world

Three things that you are stereotypically a [guy]?
1. I NOW have short hair
2. I admire/like girls
3. I am a GUY?

Initials of three crushes?
1. A
2. B
3. C

Three people you tag to do this?
1. ET
2. Geri
3. Wei Shin

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin