Saturday, September 15, 2007

MY NEW TOY!

As said in the earlier post, I sold my O2 Atom and was looking for another phone. I also did ask your opinions on which phone I should get and why? There were 2 phones I was eye-ing on which was the Nokia N93 and the Sony Ericsson K800i.

Most of you people chose the Nokia without giving me a reason. ~!@#$%^&*~!@#$%^&!!!!
Anyhow, actually, I was also thinking much more about the Nokia than the SE.

Anyway the verdict is . . . . . . . . . .







Muahahaha... Bought the Nokia I did!

I was searching for this phone in the LowYat forum. Been looking at a few sets which are prices at RM1300-RM1500. Of course the cheapest one would be the BEST! These are prices for USED sets. Personally, I do not believe in buying new phones. The "trend" comes and go so fast. No point! =) When people change their phones, just buy over their old ones.

Not that I'm trying to keep up with the trend but just wanted a change you see? *winks*

After searching hi and lo for the phone, only I remembered that I have an uncle who opens a phone shop. I decided to call him, asked for what I wanted and immediately he told me that he has a customer who is selling of his one. I too immediately told him to keep it for ME!

Here comes the BEST part. I asked him how much does his customer wants to let it go for. And he said RM800! *In my heart, I was overly-joyed and laughing* I told him get the phone ASAP as I wanted it.

And yes! Its the hpone you see in the pics above, bought for almost half the price the other people are selling. Thank God!

Features wise, I am very very satisfied with this thing. I'm still looking for more 3rd party softwares to be experimented with this thing. The camera, I have to admit that it lost to the K800i but the video beats the K800i hands down! Yea this was the phone used in one of the competitions in KL which required you taking a video of your journey!

Anyway, I'm glad that I have already updated my blog. Hahahaha...

Till then, take care and God bless!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin