Friday, May 11, 2007

Today is so so NOT my day!

Earlier was the "contacts" then, I got my @$$ kiss-ED! ArgHHH!!!!!!!!!! I feel like screaming so loud now but its like 2.30a.m. I was on my way home from uni. As usual, the jam at the Bukit Jalil Stadium. Suddenly . . . . I felt a nudge on my back! BINGO! I've been KISSED! This uncle driving an OLD & ANCIENT Proton Saga kiss-ED my @$$. Drove to the side, thank God it was just a small patch. Let him go. Sigh... Hopefully it comes off with a lil car polish.

Note to all : Please send your car for maintenance/service when its due. Do not endanger the life of yourselves and the life of others! (This is a community service message by yours truly!)

Oh by the way, I found a back up of the contacts in my com awhile ago. Although its not complete but at least half of it are still there. Thank God again! *grins*

Till then, Good night! God bless!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin