Wednesday, May 30, 2007

This is a continuation post from yesterday's. I've got more pictures up and more details of this car. To see it in action, please wait patiently. Hopefully it will be debuted on the 16th of June 2007 at the Sepang Drag Battle. Here are some more pics and details of the mentioned Honda Civic. Enjoy!

The side profile of the car. It has Carbon Fiber-ed Hood, and Fenders. Btw, that's a KSP Power sticker

Sorry, I could not get a better picture of the rear end of ther car. This is the best I could. As you can see, its a 4-door Honda Civic EG.

Its Buddy Club rims wrapped with the ever famous Bridgestone Potenza RE 711. From the pic you can also see the Spoon 4-pot Brake Caliper. Also recognise the 5-lugs? They came from the Type-R Integra.

In the inside, you'll meet 2 very @$$ hugging Bride seats. The driver has a Full-bucket while the passenger/navigator has a Semi-bucket.

This is what you see at the dash. To girls, they all are the same and they look like alarm clocks but actually they are not(DUH!). These are all nescessary meter reading from the engine so that the engine is under control at all times.

By the way, this is something really really amusing. I never knew about this until today. My friend was trying to view my blog. But he accidentally typed the web address wrongly. This is what he typed http://www.wetwetwater.blogpsot.com. Take a look at what came out. I was amazed as well. People actually used a "clone" of my website and make "A mega-site of Bible, Christian and religious information and studies." Maybe its the content I post about quite oftenly which is about my beloved church and God himself. Hahahaha... Anyway, its humourously AMAZING!

If you intend to rip any pictures off my site, please do leave a tag on my tagboard saying what will it be used for. Well, not to say what but its just a tiny wee bit of COURTESY. Thank you!

Till then, here's a sneak preview of what I promised you guys in my previous post.
I will leabe the rest to your wild imaginations.

Take care and God bless!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin