Thursday, October 11, 2007

New Layout.

I have been wanting for a new new layout for a very long time. Unfortunately I haven't had the time for it.

Until now. I don't know what stirred me up but yeah. Here it is!

Simple as I like it. There will be more changes to come. I hope.

I need feedbacks. Please feel free to comment. Good or bad, just leave it there. I will take everything into consideration.

Finals are coming soon! I pity the Muslims, they will not get enjoy their festive season to the max as finals are on just as school re-opens.

Anyway, to all my Muslims friends, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin!

Yours truly,

Till then, take care, God blesS!

6 comments:

John said...

Boleh tahan lah...

Eh, how come all your previous comments gone wan?

wEtwEtwAtEr said...

Coz previously i was using 3rd party comment box. now changed to blogger.

Jamie said...

it's clean and chic. no complaints about the layout colour...but keep posting pics! esp foodie ones. (^_^)

wEtwEtwAtEr said...

jamie : sure sure! there are a few mor coming up! :p

John said...

I think something wrong with your settings... still showing "0 COMMENTS" after so many days after having 4 comments...

wEtwEtwAtEr said...

but in my side, i can see that there's 5 comments now. Hehehe...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin