Friday, February 20, 2004

Hello people! So nice to see all of you again. Actually, I didn't go anywhere also but just missing from the Blogging World for quite sometime. Come to think of it, 1 week not that long also. Hehehe... So very sorry to all of you who care to visit my blog time after time expecting a new post. You made my day. Sigh... I feel so so guilty. *grin* Don't get mad at me okay? You know I love you too! Hahaha... Okay! Let's not get so emotional. LoL!

Well, the week had been fine. Not much happenings as always. Was in church on Valentine's afternoon when suddenly some fellow from OZ appeared. Wanted to skin him alive then. Hahahaha... Konon surprise. Bugger! =P Then, had dinner with my whole family in Subang Golf Club courtesy of my grandmother! Oh well, what a way to enjoy Valentine's Day. At least something was on. Hehehe... Proceeded for a small yam char session in Gazebo. Church on Sunday, after that headed to Laksa Shack in One Utama 2 for lunch. That was my 2nd time there and their food is quite delicious. Kinda pricey for a bowl of laksa though. Walked around and ended up sleeping at home for the rest of the day. Interesting huh? *grins* The rest of the week was okay can't really remember what happened though. Oh yah! Finally had the car air-con done. *pheww* was that good or what? Hehehe... Well, that's about it I guess.

Hmm... Looking forward to a brand new week perhaps from tomoro onwards? Hehehe... Supposed to go to Pyramid with a bunch of friends but I think I'm going to fly their aeroplane. Hehehe... 16 days to the Vibrant Youth Service @ Renewal Lutheran Church on the 6th of March 2004! Anyone interested please do contact me, tag me or whatever me! God is Moving! WooHoo! Love that song! Till then, take good care everyone! Ciao ciao! =)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin