Sunday, December 23, 2007

S - A - D - ! - ! - !

Heys! Sorry for the late update on Part II of The Xtreme Nights.

As the title go, I'm feeling sad. Everyone is in the holiday/Christmas mood. Enjoying themselves, indulging in gifts and presents and bla bla.

Where as, yours truly is currently working his @$$ of this wonderful Christmas weekend. Thank God it ends this Sunday.

Am selling milk in Jusco 1 Utama. Come visit me if you are FREE and buy me lunch/dinner!

Anyway, will end my sad stories here. That's all for now.

Till then. Blessed Christmas and a Merry New Year!

Ciao!

2 comments:

AdRIaN said...

u working at 1U? that's near to my working place! i wok in Courts megastore. Next to IKEA. i wan to drink milk!! eh, fresh wan or not ping yu? :P

Anonymous said...

Fresh Fresh one! But i not working already. Hahahaha... Sorry bro!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin