Thursday, October 30, 2003

hmm... wat about today? yesterday i mean. hehe... well had a normal dat at work feeling sleepy and bla bla.. till they asked me to get to carrefour to buy a stand fan because the air con at one of the office was in a TOTAL LOST condition. lol... so sleepy me drove all the way to carrefour subang to buy a stand fan. claimed back my petrol money, 40 cents for 1 km and i got back 8 bucks for travelling 20 km. quite worth it. hehe... got quite alot untung summore i drive only a kancil. economical. lol... can make small business also maybe. haha...
headed to my aunty's house after work to help my dad carry the 29' tv my uncle gave us. well he got a new TV in his room and the moment i stepped into his room i was stoned! he bought a new 40' flat panel panasonic tv with a sony dvd hi-fi. fuyoh.. how i wish i had that set in my room. lol.. anyway so kind of him to give us the tv. the old tv in my house is like almost 13 years old and still functioning properly.
well... gonna pig now. just finish talking to her and i'm heading to bed soon after i post this.

tracy : help? i will dun worry. . . hehehe . . .
michelle : hehe... ya wor... i see everyone blog i also blog ler.. =P for fun...
rowee : yours is nicer ler... *winks*
`JoLyNe : mummy dearest ! thanks for all your help. without you, this will look like shit wif the lubang there. hehehe... *muaks*

p.s. oh yah.. when u all surf in my blog can u still see the small lubang with the blogspot ad up there ? issit fully covered? tag it please. thanks !

cheers peoples !! :P

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin