Tuesday, June 02, 2009

1234 OneTwoThreeFour

Plain White T's - 1234

The title may sound funny but yes, it brings a whole new meaning to 1,2,3,4 being mere numbers. These numbers maybe the basic to mathematics but here, they are needed for a perfect relationship. Check it out at the end of the post.

Call me outdated but I have actually heard this song sometime back on the radio.
This is my song of the month! Not only is the song a meaningful one but I love the music behind it. Well, my kinda song I would say.

Besides, watch the video! A simple yet meaningful one. With random people appearing in it makes it simply amazing!

This is for you guys. Watch it!

Plain White T's - 1234



Sue,
There's only 1 thing, 2 say, 3 words, 4 you.....

I LOVE YOU! :)

Till then, take care, God bless!

4 comments:

Sue Me said...

I love you too *muaxx*

Hehehehe..I am missing you already :P

SGRMSE. said...

Aww sweet (: Lucky girlfriend!

J@s0n said...

awww...so sweeeeet...

yuhhui said...

yupe.. love that song ! Really really nice! ^^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin