Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Used Nokia N93 for sale!

I have decided to put my phone up for sale!

Here are the details of the sale;

Item(s):Original Zitron Silver NOKIA N93

Package includes:Phone, Battery, 512MB Mini SD, Charger(Not Original), Handsfree Kit, TV Cable, USB Cable, Software CD & Box

Price:RM1200 NEGOTIABLE! Trade-in will be considered for a certain phones only, please PM me your offer. Thanks!

Warranty:3 days personal warranty on the phone only. Accesories not included.

Dealing method:COD, Post(Buyer pays)

Location of seller:Cheras, PJ, Puchong, Subang, Sunway

Contact method/details:PM, Call, SMS - 016 666 29 29

Age of item:More than 1 year.

Item(s) conditions:90% scratchless, Minor scratches on the exterior which is hard to be seen as the phone is silver.

Reason for sale:Feel like changing phone AGAIN!

For pictures of the phone, please visit my sale thread in LOWYAT.NET.

I'm looking at trading my phone for a PDA phone, e.g. SE P990i or any other similar ones. Hmm...

For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin